We are experts on iPod file recovery and have been working on them since the day they were launched. These devices are extremely fragile hence an accidental fall or spill can render them useless. It is wise that you do not try using unsolicited software on your device if it doesn’t run. You might lose the data completely and cause more damage to the storage device. Instead, you should choose to go for professional iPod data recovery.
If your iPod has suffered any of the following damages:
- Physical Damage
- Deleted Filese
- File Corruption
- Power Surges
- Heat & Water Damage
We are available 24/7 and do not charge you unless we are successful with iPod files recovery.
We have a team dedicated to such Apple devices to service the following models:
- iPod shuffle (Second Generation) (1 GB)
- Fifth Generation iPod (Late 2006) (30 GB or 80 GB)
- iPod nano (Second Generation) (2 GB, 4 GB, or 8 GB)
- iPod nano (1 GB)
- Fifth Generation iPod (also known as iPod with video) (60 GB)
- Fifth Generation iPod (also known as iPod with video) (30 GB)
- iPod nano (4 GB)
- iPod nano (2 GB)
- iPod photo (30 GB) (also known as iPod with color display)
- iPod mini (6 GB Second Generation)
- iPod shuffle (512 MB)
- iPod shuffle (1 GB)
- iPod photo (40 & 60 GB)
So choose Recovery Technology Service – Data Recovery for iPod data recovery and get your data back in a day.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, Call Us 24/7 Toll Free at: (877) 522-6221.
We will provide you with the best possible assistance. Get FREE Data Recovery Diagnosis for your iPod now!